Professional upholstery cleaners.
TOP RATED Upholstery Cleaning In Uxbridge
Have you been searching for an upholstery cleaner in Uxbridge or the surrounding areas? Our upholstery cleaning technicians are extremely experienced within the upholstery cleaning industry, are fully trained and always work to the highest quality of workmanship for our customers. Our upholstery cleaning service is available for residential and commercial customers in Uxbridge and throughout London. Fibre Clean is a fully insured upholstery cleaning company who provide a fantastic service at reasonable prices. Fibre Clean will make sure your upholstery is cleaned to a professional standard every time. Soft furnishings can be expensive to replace so why not improve their life span and look to using a professional upholstery cleaner. Ensuring whatever type of fabric upholstery you have, we have a method to clean it. Our upholstery cleaning service is available to customers in Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Northolt, Denham, Hayes, London, Surrey and all the surrounding areas.
Uxbridge Upholstery Cleaners
Our upholstery cleaning technicians will inspect your furniture before they start any work. This is extremely important as furniture comes in a variety of fabrics and as such, each item must be treated differently. Inspection also allows us to assess the wear and tear areas of the fabric, i.e. the ends of arms, edges of cushions etc. These are generally the normal wear and tear areas.
Every upholstery manufacturer recommends a cleaning method, which we will take into account when carrying out the inspection. We will then discuss with you the best approach to take and then explain why we have chosen this approach. By discussing the options available to us, you will know exactly what to expect and the results that we will achieve.
Ensuring that our customers are happy is paramount to our success and is central to everything we do. Contact us today for a FREE non-obligation quote.
Reasons to choose Fibre Clean
- We have cleaning products specifically for allergy sufferers, organic cleaners for the chemically sensitive, and complete, guaranteed, pet odour & stain removal for pet owners.
- We use only experienced certified technicians.
- We are dedicated to our client’s service before, during and after every cleaning. We even provide you with shoe booties so you can keep your carpets looking great.
Get your pre-tenancy cleaning quote today
Find out more about our pre-tenancy cleaning service today by giving us a call on either 0203 633 2922 or 0800 695 0217. Alternately you can email us at email@example.com or fill in our online contact form here.
Our upholstery cleaning procedure
Carried out by fully trained, certified Hillingdon technicians, we will:
- Fully inspect the fabric to be cleaned, including identifying the type of fabric and construction.
- Identify the extent of the soil, stains and odours present.
- We choose specialist cleaning and spotting agents for the job, then using our spray equipment we will carefully treat the problem areas.
- We then neutralise and rinse any spotting solutions used out of the fabric.
- We then re-inspect the problem areas to see whether all stains have been removed and that the re-application of spotting agents is not required.
- We deep steam clean all areas of the fabric making sure that all soils, spills and stains have been removed with our powerful truck-mounted machine, grooming and rejuvenating as we clean.
- For ensuring that all furnishings are clean from malodours and blemishes, we always check the upholsteries at the end of the fabric protection process.
Optional upholstery cleaning extras
- To safeguard the upholsteries from turning filthy and grimy, a unique fabric shield can be easily applied helping to enhance their durability. For more increased safety of the fabrics, the dust mite protector can be used.
- For removing all malodours from the upholsteries and sustaining them unblemished, a refreshing disinfectant can be applied.
- A fire retardant treatment can be finally applied.