With over 30yrs experience you can trust Fibre Clean to deliver on our promises!
Upholstery Steam Cleaning Service
Soft furnishings can be expensive to replace so why not improve their life span and look to using a professional upholstery cleaner. Ensuring whatever type of fabric upholstery you have, we have a method to clean it.
Our technician will inspect your furniture, this is extremely important as furniture comes in a variety of fabrics and as such each item must be treated differently. Inspection also allows us to asses the wear and tear areas of the fabric i.e. ends of arms, edges of cushions etc these are generally the normal wear and tear areas. Every upholstery manufacturer recommends a cleaning method, which we will take into account when carrying out the inspection. We will then discuss with you the best approach to take and then explain why we have chosen this approach. By discussing the options available to us, you will know exactly what to expect and the results that we will achieve.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Procedure
Carried out by fully trained, certified Hillingdon technicians, we will:
- Fully inspect the fabric to be cleaned, including identifying the type of fabric and construction.
- Identify the extent of the soil, stains and odours present.
- We choose specialist cleaning and spotting agents for the job, then using our spray equipment we will carefully treat the problem areas.
- We then neutralise and rinse any spotting solutions used out of the fabric.
- We then re-inspect the problem areas to see whether all stains have been removed and that the re-application of spotting agents is not required.
- We deep steam clean all areas of the fabric making sure that all soils, spills and stains have been removed with our powerful truck-mounted machine, grooming and rejuvenating as we clean.
- We will inspect everything that we have cleaned to ensure that we have done everything possible to remove all soil, stains and odours.
- Fabric protection can be applied to carpets, rugs and upholstery to protect them from becoming soiled and dirty so quickly, it also helps to keep them looking newer for longer. We can also apply a more specialist and efficient protector which includes dust mite treatments.
- Deodoriser can be applied to ensure all unsavoury odours are removed. This leaves a clean, fresh aroma.
- A fire retardant treatment can be finally applied.